Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Worst and best dressed of the week


Hey sorry for not posting much in the past week.
Baya/elitenews liked my worst dressed of the week post, so i am going to try do it as a regular thing.
I am not really sure of a catchy name for this post, so if you have any feel free to tell me !
And also instead of doing 2 bad outfits i will be doing 1 bad and 1 good.
So if you are on the bad list you can still redeem yourself !

The Bad:
Style_Magazine

Style_Magazine is generally a really nice person in my opinion.
She has a great sense of style and she always looks fierce.
But this week her outfit is really just totally uncoordinated. 
The colour matching is really bad, and the way she put it together really doesn't make any sense.
I don't really understand what its meant to be.
A dress ? A bodysuit ?
I am confused, the shoes really just don't fit in at all, and the jean shorts are just dreadful.
I know Style will redeem herself ! We all have those bad outfit days.

The good:
Bluegreen86

You have an amazing personality and a style to match !
I don't think i have ever seen you wearing something bad EVER.
Your outfit right now is simple but yet elegant and classy.
You always make brave choices with your outfits and it always works.
You never over use the same colour Black/White which many find very hard to do !
Keep using your creativity to make such amazing outfits.

-Blahm3

No comments:

Post a Comment