Thursday, February 17, 2011

iheartperez Best & Worst Dressed


Time for another PSG Best & Worst Dressed list, brought to you by the letter "P", for Pink. And Perez. And Pancakes! Let's get it started:

Romantic
 bubblyminty ~ kukipopoi ~ queen-of-mean ~ alice2078

Jenny (bubblyminty) looked absolutely adorable in her own design, I love everything about her outfit, especially the layered tulle under her dress. Both her and kukipopoi managed to make their outfits super girlie without being cheesy, and both have a retro 50's twist to them. queen-of-mean was wearing exactly what I would choose for a Valentine's Day date in real life. She looked absolutely gorgeous, simple and elegant. alice2078's dress was cute, though there's something weird about the bodice, I think the way she arranged the flowers makes her torso look a little distorted.


Edgy
To_Royal ~ tapstar321 ~ Style_Magazine ~ SaltyDan

My girl Dei (To_Royal) was definitely one of the best dressed of the entire night! She looked badass, the layered bracelets and necklaces, the funky platforms, the crazy Tangled hair, it's all good, it's all win. tapstar321 is one of the few people I've seen pull off a pant-less outfit, and I really liked the gloves. If she had goggles on she'd look like a half-naked mad scientist. Style_Magazine described her outfit to me as "Slaveney", a term used by Britney Spears's fans to describe her Slave 4 U era.  Her style and attitude have certainly evolved since my old days on the blog, and I have to give her props for that! Though I would have loved for her to really bring the Britney. SaltyDan is the love of my Stardoll life. The end. 



Simple & Sweet
Elite-girl ~ bluegreen86 ~ Ruubin ~ Zoe_COUTURE

Elite-girl looked sweet and innocent, and I like how she styled her suite to go with her outfit. Mel's (bluegreen86) outfit was deceptively simple, it was made out of  layered branches! She is famous for this kind of stuff, check out her album it's awesome. I remember a gown she did a while back made entirely of grass that was absolutely stunning, I wish I could remember what article it was posted on.  Ruubin was an adorable little Marylin Monroe doll. Her outfit would have been another great retro look if she'd thrown on a little faux fur shrug. Zoe_COUTURE's outfit reminded me of Cher from Clueless! Love it!



Black & Pink
JuciiMami827 ~ EliteNews (& her mystery date) ~ Brit-On-Me

I really loved JuciiMami827's outfit, it is very chic and very French. She looks like she's out shopping in Paris. I love her purse! I wasn't online when it came out, me wants it my precious!! :( Baya (EliteNews) showed up looking cute with a mysterious brunette. Brit-On-Me's outfit was awesome, it's very much my style. I really like how nicely he coordinated the funkiness of the jacket (another thing that I missed out on during my hiatus that ME WANTS) with the sleekness of the dress, and the cutesy hair bow. Everything went together perfectly.

Screw Your Theme, Perez!
Blahm3 ~ MeiFAB ~ MissDancer853 ~ Martusia_144

Everyone in this group looks pissed! They're all, "We'll wear what we want and you'll like it!", and I do! Out of the 4 my favorite is Blahm3, her sleeves are fierce! I also really like MeiFAB's scary Russian Cossack look. It almost seems like she's about to randomly break out into that crazy kick dance. MissDancer853 looks like she'll cut a bitch, and Martusia_144, though my least favorite of the four, is well put together.


Frumpy
omgsmilingcows ~ xxdrivebylove ~ freeduck_ ~ vanilladream123

omgsmilingcows looks like a looney highschool Art teacher who can't wait to retire. Lindsay (xxdrivebylove) was doing sort of the same 50's/60's retro look as Jenny and kukipopoi, but hers was more Mad Men than Grease. I like the idea, but it just made her look old. freeduck_ (who just recently confessed in his presentation to making up the Lotita and Tyler story) looks like a Utah sister wife who snuck black hair dye onto the compound. And wtf vanilladream123? You look homeless. Like you found all that stuff in a dumpster and just threw it on.


Who Wore It Better?
bubblyminty ~ superjuniormfan ~ Luxury_Magazine ~ Miss_LolitaF

I'm gonna let yal judge on this one, though I've already given my opinion on Jenny's outfit and pitting her against superjuniormfan is probably unfair...

 Ummm..
UndamyUmbrellla ~ BlahBlahBubble ~ EliteQueen ~ eltato

You know what, Kasia's (UndamyUmbrellla) outfit wasn't that bad. I like the Joker-esque crazy old lady smudged lipstick, and pretty much the overall kookiness of the look. It just wasn't as impressive as what I usually see her in. BlahBlahBubble, were you digging out of the same dumpster as vanilladream123? EliteQueen was really insistent while I was at the party that I look at her outfit, so I was expecting something impressive, but I was underwhelmed. The dress itself is amazing, but she needed to have made it  her own with more interesting accessories. eltato just bored me. Not a bad outfit, but nothing special. 

The next party will be another classic PSG theme event, and I already know what I want it to be! Here's a hint: 

 " Tonight, tonight/ The world is wild and bright.."  ♫ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment