Thursday, February 24, 2011

Radio Perez's 1st Show & New Poll

Our first ever Radio Perez live broadcast is tomorrow night, 6:00pm EST! Me and Dan will be discussing freeduck_ vs. MissLolita_F, the Tyler scandal, and everyone OMGWTFing over Gia's post about "Noelle/Isabella/theotherone" © SaltyDan


We'll also be discussing who should get axed on the blog, and I want your input so don't forget to vote in the poll which is over in this => general direction. I've been getting a lot of complaints, and most of you know I usually don't give an eff, but in this case I agree with you so the readers get to vote: Who should I fire from PSG?

We'll be broadcasting from www.tinychat.com/radioperez, and listeners will be able to type in questions and comments and maybe even jump in for an interview. It'll be fun, hope to see yal there!

.:UPDATE:. (5:05pm EST)
I feel like a complete douche bag for not giving the writers a heads up about the poll, that was just rude! I rushed putting the post together last night and then I was busy with school and work all day today and I kept thinking to myself, "You know what self? You're an asshole!" Poor judgement on my part, I'm sorry ladies!


In happier news, Radio Perez starts in 1 hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment