Saturday, February 5, 2011

New designer on the scene!

Hey everyone! I'm using my super old banner because I'm having a nostalgic day. Anyway! I'm here to tell you about Undamyumbrellla, the wonderful Kasia! She has started designing, and has created what some consider outrageous designs, nevertheless, people are queuing up to buy these designs, and I don't blame them! Take a look:

Awesome, right? I love the pill one especially! And I bought one of the tit ones. Go to this amazing girls guestbook AND PUT YOUR ORDERS IN!!!! This is my outfit from it:


If you're  wearing one of Kasia's designs tell me in my guestbook so I can feature you on this post!

PS. I guess you're wondering how I'm doing, or not, haha. I am getting even crazier from being in hospital, it's quite the fucked up situation! Gotta love life though, gotta love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment