Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Poetic Ponderings...

I may be no Edgar Allen Poe, but I will give it my best shot. I will be writing quick and humorous poems on the Elites, and who better to start on than my favourite famewhore?

Wait. I have many of them, I shall begin with Devie44:



There once was a boy in Dollywood,
who claimed to be lacking a manhood,
someone saw on his cam,
declared that he was a man,
the boy said "how rude, how rude, how rude!"
~

His little name was Devie44,
he loved the fame and wanted some more,
not possessing a flower
gave him more fame to devour,
therefore became known as a "famewhore".
~
"My name is not Kristen, but Patrick!
I do infact have a fucking dick."
His story was widely shared,
sadly no one really cared,
Patrick transformed into a damn prick.
~
Having no vag made him a tranny,
everyone knew he had a fanny*,
"Look at me!" he shouted nude,
we stared at his manhood,
his bloodthirst for fame was uncanny.
~
The owner of the Stardoll Shiner,
traded two rare pieces to find a
dying blog for some more fame,
TSS became more lame,
killed it faster then his (virtual) vagina.
~
Here is the mostly annoying bit,
lots of you will find this utter shit,
I spoke to Patrick twice,
he is undoubtedly nice,
on the exterior...he is still a damn git!


*Fanny is slang in British for vagina.
Oh yeah, feel free to tell me how shitty this poem is, I conjured it up in two minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment