Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Announcements Time Yal!

Okay, so because Friday's iheartperez party was a giant clusterfuck, I never got to make the announcements that I told you about! My internet connection was soooo slow I'm pretty sure it's just a hamster on a wheel running the damn thing, so my audio was shitty and super delayed and eventually my computer spazzed out and froze altogether. There were tons of people trying to get on audio and cam all at once and it was kind of a mess for a while, but I heard Dan and Jack held down the hosting responsibilities while my laptop was covered in fail sauce, and by all accounts people had a good, albeit kinda crazy, time! Thanks to everyone who came and everyone who messaged me, I love you guys! On to the announcements!

This is an idea that Dan had a really long time ago, and we were messing around with the possibility of finally doing it on tinychat audio! We want to do a weekly radio show where we discuss the latest news on Stardoll, interview special guests, and basically talk shit lol. I'll have to see how it goes since the technical difficulties at the party, but it worked fine when I was testing out tinychat before, so I think it'll work as long as it's just me and Dan and whoever we're interviewing, and then the listeners can comment in the chat on what we're talking about, ask questions, etc.

Also, me and toxxic.angel are starting a beauty blog together called Toxxic Perez beauty where we'll review real life cosmetics and skin and haircare products, as well as tutorials on real life and Stardoll make-up techniques. Chloe was inspired by a post I did last year on youtube beauty gurus and started her own successful channel, and it's great! We'll also feature her videos on our blog, but check her out now and subscribe you won't regret it (she's so cute, she looks just like her doll!):

I also want to start doing events every other week, not sure exactly where or how yet, but definitely something I'll do with my fauxsband Prime_Tyme. I want to bring back the fun of Club_Star, back in the day it was open every Friday night and people would just come to hang out at random. I think it would be cool to have a weekly get together where people can all interact in a group. Way too often I see a ton of my friends all online at the same time, and messaging me about how bored they are. Why not be bored together?

And the final announcement, which is pretty obvious by now judging from the above,  is that I want to return to being more active on Stardoll and the blog. Like actually sign on and contribute on a regular basis and not just once a year like it's fxcking Groundhog Day. I'm pretty much just gonna write about whatever I feel like. Gossip, shop news, trends, fashion critiques, maybe I'll bring back Style Stalker since our last SS writer turned out to be the Wynona Ryder of Stardoll and was carted off to Stardoll Fail Jail. The possibilities are endless. If it's not gossipy enough for you, you can suck it! Jay kay, I love you! No but really, you can suck it.

Alright that's all yal, next up: iheartperez Best Dressed List!

No comments:

Post a Comment