Thursday, February 10, 2011

Soulless Entity whispers...Findurlove

It seems that many of you have gotten your knickers in a twist over my writing- mainly over my opinions on the supposed "elites". I have said from the start, if you do not like my writing them just simply do not read it. Yes, but you cannot stop yourself. My writing is your fucking cocaine.

Some suggestions from people are that I should tone down my harshness, do you all really want sweetness? Eugh. Fine then, I will kill you all with kindness and see how long it take you all to feel nauseous and vomit all over your computer screens.

Another suggestion was to come up with some new and more interesting material, so I have searched through my brain and what I will be doing is still writing my opinions of elites but I shall present the writing in a different way.

The "elites" will be compared with real celebrities. Every few days I will be updating you with my posts. All this is just for pure entertainment and should not be taken seriously...

Celebrities, asides from money, that is what our world revovles around; try and open the daily newspaper- you will never fail to see Megan Fox on the red carpet looking gorgeous as per usual or Britney Spears getting out of her car, exposing her camel toe. Yum.

Some celebrities are noted for their talents- whether it would be singing great songs or designing beautiful clothes, they deserve to be recognised. And well all love to hate reading about famewhores, the latest scandals- cheating and sluts.

And today's story is about....Findurlove.

She is Stardoll's answer to Mother Teresa. Maggie, as she is mainly known by, is one of the nicest members that I have seen on Dollywood today.

Similarities: Mother Teresa is widely noted for the benificial work she has done for the less privileged: from helping those who are poor, sick, orphaned, dying to opening up her own hospices for these people, including those with serious illnesses.

Maggie on the other hand is known for her sweet nature which keeps the residents off Dollywood happy and does not make them resort to drugs. She will talk to everyone, and when I mean everyone, I mean even you. She seems to have the heart and the time to offer her thoughts and insight on things to others who ask for her friendship. We love having our fun conversation with her and she has a hilariously humorous side too.

Both of them share views on today's issues which are very alike. Maggie seems to be concerned about the injustice that is happening in the world today, such as child abuse. Some of you bitches even clamined that Maggie's "Blue Ribbon" T-shirts were just a ploy of making cheap clothes and selling them in order just for Stardollars. I have to disagree. I truly think that this caring girl is genuinely concerned for these issues.

Awards and recognition: Mother Teresa has been praised all over the world, although she has recieved some negative views, but this has not diminished her good heart. Throughout her time she has gained a numerous amount of awards, such as the Padma Shri Award in 1962 for distinguished service and even the Nobel Peace prize in 1979.

Maggie has also gotten many awards, her blog along with her modelling agency- "Vanity Models" has recieved many nominations and awards. She also been awarded for keeping her medoll looking so beautiful and being a "Sweetheart".

Acclaim to fame: The work that Mother Teresa has done will always be remembered, she has a heart of gold- I cannot be arsed listing her good deeds, that would take me more than a week sitting here typing, if you really want to know what this female did, then I suggest you go and read a book about her.
Maggie's The Stardose is a popular blog which consists of her close friends keeping us updated with the newest items on Stardoll and trends and other news. Her vanity Models project given bitrh to new Stardoll super models. She is "famous" because she has contributed to the "Stardoll Society" and not shouted ath the top of her lungs for fame.

Differences: Maggie is much hotter than Mother Teresa...oh come one. Admit it already! I adore her sense of fashion and her medoll is constantly changing to keep us intruiged and her style is always thinking outside of the box.

Verdict: Both of these inspirational females will be remembered for a long time to come. Findurlove is not the usual famewhores we see on Stardoll, I have spoken to her a few times ans I can say that she is a truly overly-sweet person. They have done good and are true to themselves. I have nothing else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment