Monday, February 28, 2011

I love you girl.

N1mka4va.

Personally, it's hard seeing her no longer be a part of this amazing blog. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be writing for PSG right now. We all know she's done and said some things that have clearly hurt others, but nobody's perfect. Especially when your hurting both emotionally and mentality. Although many of you don't believe her about her mental state, sometimes we just have to close our big opinionated mouths and just be there for her because real or fake Charlotte's is clearly at a sensitive place right now.

I actually got on Charlotte's bad side once. She was angry with me for making her into a lesbian in my fake gossip blog, Elite News. It was understandable why she would be upset because the blog was something new and different and people didn't really know how to take it at first. She eventually realized the concept of it and played along. Then by the time you knew it, we became good friends. She and Mary were my go to pals who would always include me in their skype chats, oh do I miss those chats, haha! I really got to see Charlotte's human side, which was obviously not perfect, but she was always so open and trustworthy. I felt like I could tell her everything, and I did. I think that's the side most of you who judge her don't see, which I think if you did, you would have a better understanding of why she is the way she is.

Charlotte. I love you girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment