Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Introduction...

Who am I?

Hell if I knew I would be telling you right now- but I do not.
Think of me as a soulless entity who lurks around on Stardoll, constantly eavesdropping and hunting for news. I do not even have an identity, that is just how "soulless" I am.


I want to thank Perez and Baya greatly for allowing me to write for this amazing blog and in turn I will do my best to entertain you all. Or should I say satisfy your insatiable craving for gossip.
Dollywood revolves around that shit. We all do and we love to hate it. And some just turn the gossip into their own devices to get something called "fame".


No fancy banners for you all to wow at, primarily because I cannot do graphics and I am way too busy (or lazy) to even make one.
My writing is what matters.


Goodbye for now...and I will see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment