Saturday, February 12, 2011

Hey Dolls: New Writer Here



E
ver since my girl Perez left this blog has been going somewhat downhill. Granted there were some writers who kept the blog alive, thank God. The true readers never left.
I'm so glad that she's back though (along with a few other interesting writers worth reading) and I'm honored to be writing for this blog. I will give you fair warning that I speak my mind freely.
So be looking forward to as much juicy gossip that I can dig up. I wont be coming from an anonymous angle and you wont always like what I say. But 99% of the time, you were thinking it anyway...

Do you like the banner I made for myself?
Hate it? lol
Hello Kitty is my idol.
A little about me
Name: Gia
Stardoll:CommesDesGarcon
Age: 19
You might know me from: http://stardoll-the-true-elite.blogspot.com or you might not.
Likes: Hello kitty,Harajuku, gossip,cheeseburgers, drama
Nicki Minaj, anything colorful, internet memes, coldstone icecream and shopping.

Hates: That Justin Beiber girl (what kind of name is Justin for a girl anyway??) medolls who only wear white (how BORING) , string beans and anything in the "BASICS" shop.
Location: NYC USA

P.S. The cattiness in the comments section is at an all time RAWR!
Hilarious.

EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY JUICY GOSSIP. ALL SENDERS WILL REMAIN ANONYMOUS.
STARDOLLSELITEGOSSIP@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment