Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Soulless...Tyler...Nipples...

So by the looks of it, it seems like our mystery blogger, Soulless Entity seems to be getting many of you buzzing. The other day Tylerisbold told me that the comments that were made of him were "hurtful" and full of "hatered" and I understand the hurtful part. I've been called things that are hurtful, everyone has. But when he said "hatered" I was just seriously dumbfounded he would say that word. I then told him people said those words out of frustration from his egotistical ways, not out of hate. I just feel like sometimes, people misunderstand the word HATE. I mean hatred is a really big thing that people in real life seriously face not in some pesky doll site. Don't use the word 'hate' on stardoll, because most people are confused with what 'hate' really means. Moving on....

Speaking of Tyler, after dumping Tyler's Top Trends in the recycle bin this weekend, Tyler decided to open up a modeling agency called.... Tyler's Top Models (didn't see that coming cough*cough). I think we all know how this will end up later on. But Tyler wasn't the only one who opened up a modeling agency. It just so happens (cough*cough) that I myself opened one up too!! Yup, today I would like to present you all with ELITEmodels . I'm not gonna go into detail about it here, but if your interested click HERE to go to the site.

Not a whole lot has been going on Stardoll really, except for the fact that all you see these days are nipples popping out of dresses, which we have UndamyUmbrella to thank. Her nipple-dress designs have been making the rounds with many Stardoll users lately.

Also, the big 3 year anniversary PSG party is almost here!!! A lot of amazing surprises will be announced that day!!!! Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment