Monday, February 7, 2011

Soulless Entity whispers....about Lolita.


Lolita. I can hear all your unfortunate sighs- how original of me to write about this girl! Oh so cliche I know, but why would you not want to hear about Stardoll's bitch that you all love to hate so much?

It confuses me whenever I think about this theory: How did Lolita become "elite"?
I have been pondering my soulless little brain off and here are some of my superbly scientific theories.
1. Lolita = Famewhore squared.
2. The speed of Lolita is faster then fame.
3. Lolita's ego causes a deformation in spacetime, get ready for that blackhole to propel us into her world so that we can lick her feet and worship her arse.

Haha, Baya's creation of LOLita still makes me smile, even as I am writing this. I will not bore you to death with all the details of Lolita, we all know that she has been fired from many blogs. She is constantly promoting herself, showing her boobs to everyone and trying to climb to the top. If Stardoll were Mount. Everest, Lolita would have already chipped a nail and fell down 2ft, that is how far she has climbed.

What bothers me most about this fame obsessed creature is the sheer size of her ego. The megalomaniac is so stuck up her own arse that she cannot force her pretty little head out and has to stay alive by eating her own bowels. Of course after getting her "friends" to put some ketchup on them- how can we expect the little princess to eat bland food?

So after "leaving" Stardoll just to attract more attention, she persistently begged Isabella for a spot to write on MDM. So there is your answer as to how the hell this talentless "thing" was able to grace the blog, and still is. Her grammar makes me want to get out a gun and shoot a bullet in my brain so that I do not have to go through the ordeal of stabbing myself- she even had the cheek to tell me that I misquoted something...whenever I read a sentence, I find many grammatical errors that can only be made my true morons. Morons that claim to be to "busy" and have to constantly dtich their own projects and leave it to others.

Lipstick magazine is a huge success after Lolita ran away from it, haha poor girl. Yet the same cannot be said for the things that she gave to her once best friend and maybe lover...Brunoexclusive.



If you ever look on their Best Friend's list you will see that neither off them are on eachother's list. Lolita has removed half of her friends and only left on the people who are more "elite" than the rest, LOLita is a parasite, she has to feed off of other people's glory and success in order to thrive.

So what is this rift between these two?

From a reliable source I have managed to piece together an explanation. The seemingly innocent Bruno scammed Lolita, he sold her account and afterwards changed the password. What a dick! Lolita then demanded that the ever so sorry Bruno was to remove her from his Best Friends list.

Aaaand after about three-thousand heartfelt "Sorry to they Great Lolita", she abrupty ignored him and told him that sorry meant nothing. Well Bruno got over it and is now known for his Dirty Magazine, this shows that when you spray that nasty little parasite with some shit your life can progress.

As I munch on the "Lolita cake" purchased from the Dollywood Bakery, I cannot help but spit it out, extremely bitter and taste of "famewhore"-with hint of salt too!

There is maybe something sweet in you Lolita but I sincerely doubt it, as for your adoption story/tale, you did not seem to be concerned when announcing it in your guestbook. But we can never be too sure, just like the time that you clamined to be rich chicago girl, then claimed to live in Miami and study at Univeristy; Political Science if I am correct.

Which Uni?

The University of Dellusional Dumbasses?

Nevermind.

Goodbye ROFLita.



No comments:

Post a Comment