Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tylers Top Models!

 
Earlier today Tylerisbold hosted a conference for his new modelling agency, Tyler’s Top Models! There he debuted his fresh new models and clients. We got to ask a few questions too! With modelling jobs in magazines such as Eternity Magazine, Edge Magazine, Stardoll Magazine and Ego Magazine, who WOULDN’T want to be a model? The models are:
xiKewii
xxlovexx
nikkiiGOESrawr
fashionngirl.
To_Royal
alexcendraburke





I also asked a few questions to Tyler pre-party!



C- Eternity Magazine is one of the most-celebrated glossies, how does knowing you have them as a client affect your execution?

Ty - I am very thrilled to hear that Eternity Magazine has returned, or will be returning. I have known about this for some time actually, so the better statement would be - I have been thrilled. Eternity Magazine is funky. It is fresh and it is easy to relate to. That is what makes people enjoy it so much. Plus, the graphics obviously play a tremendous roll in its' success. But besides that, it is everything a model can ask for. It can get you noticed really quick. To say that having Eternity Magazine as a client does not effect my execution at the agency would be a complete lie. It does. To be able to partner up with a glossy as big as Eternity is overwhelming. We are doing our best to make sure that we overwhelm Eternity, however.

Yes, you do see correctly Eternity AND Edge magazine are back, and well, myself and Tylerisbold are the Editors in Chief of EDGE, spread the news!

And of course, that one question you just have to ask…

C- What makes your agency different to every other one out there?

Ty- To be honest, I am not fully aware of how many modeling agencies are out there (on Stardoll). But what I can say about mine is that it is exclusive. It is cutthroat. I have been been called a heartless monster and so has the fashion industry alike. It is not in my nature to come off as rude or evil or whatever, but when people get to know me, they say the complete opposite. Sure I am picky and I am a perfectionist - but that is what makes my projects so great (to me anyways). To get into this agency you have to have the same determination that I do. You have to want it. While most people say this is just a virtual site, I can and do take it as far as I see fit. After all, are we not doing an interview for a Stardoll-based gossip blog? What I mean to say is that this agency accepts the ones who believe and imagine. They are the ones who keep this world alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment