Sunday, February 6, 2011

A word of warning.

Firstly from my last post which was an introduction, I recieved some inquiries as to who I really am. I can whole-heartedly tell you that I am not ElitesExposed, Miss_LolitaF or Noelle_page.
I have given you enough clues, and from now on no more of them shall be told, but believe whatever you wish. It does not bother me a single bit.


I want to saya word of warning, I have been asked to give my opinions on Stardoll's "Elites". My posts will be melodramatic- well if it was boring would you still read them? And at times too, a little bitchy...nothing will be coated in sugar.


If you do not like what I write then I advise you simply not to read my posts- just avoid them. I know that you will be intrigued by them...you will be coming to read them, then you will post your comments bashing me.
You can suck my balls as I do not give a shit.


Oh yes I am infact a female, but I can still pretend that I have testicles if I wish to. Right. No more clues.


I am in the middle of writing my first post on Tyler.
Get ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment