Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why hast thou forsaken me, Stardoll?



That's what I was thinking this morning as I logged in to see that all we were getting from LE this go round was furniture. Yes, I admit. I am a drama queen.
I think I speak for everyone when I say that this was a major virtual letdown. Stardoll is serious business (sarcasm) and we want real LE. Not furniture that looks like the rest of the stuff that we already have. Word on the Stardoll streets is that there will be no more
LE clothing. Could this rumor hold any weight? I guess we'll wait and see...


Who wants to pay 70 stardollars for a rug anyway?
Our medolls cant wear rugs.
Save your money and buy the regular version for 5 stardollars in "Villa".

***
I'm not sure what I would do with this gargantuan piece.
I'm afraid to buy it. Most of the furniture I buy ends up in my storage.
I'm sure this would too.
***
No pretty boxes when I arrived at my suite...Just a room full of junk
piled on top of one another.

The Vanity makeup table and shower waterfall are nice though, I suppose.

***
I wonder if everyone who buys LE will get the usual inbox promo. (Deep sigh) ;(



XOXO,
CommesDesGarcon

No comments:

Post a Comment