Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Comeback? SCENTED CANDLES!



Me and Jack had another little feud because shit happened because I wasn’t online when Jack wanted to write a post! And he couldn't wait for me! I was not online for like 12 hours... Shit happens when ur not online 24/7... I know I'm a fucking drama queen!
That’s why you all love me right? Or should I be fucking boring and write about how I love the smell of fresh roses? No?
Well, me and Jackie Oh No are friends again!
So on that note, today we are going to talk about... Hmm lets see...
MY OUTFIT! JK, take it easy...
PerezStarGossip! She disappeared!
Selena: I was so scared! I was literally shaking when I saw it had been A WEEK since she was logged in!! But then I was talking to Yumi (HOLLA AT YA GURRL) and she calmed me down! The reason I was scared was that there has just been these HUGE disaster in Japan and the Dramaqueen I am, I was thinking 'Maybe she is on vacation in Japan and DIED' and 'Is she living in California? Because I heard that it was maybe going to hit Cali too' I was just literally freaking OUT!
Jack: Me too! I was totally like O-M-G. After seeing what Gia said in her GB about spring break, cooled me down a lil'. She's probably living it up during Spring Break with her pals. It's
sad how people can sometimes forget there is life outside of Stardoll.
Selena: I agree, the only thing is that she didn't notice us at all! And as I live in Norway, we have TOTALLY different breaks and such! We are all still in school in Norway! We had our Spring break like three or four weeks ago! I have SO much spare time no as I quit school a week ago so yes, it's weird for me to think about people real life outside of Stardoll! Stardoll is one of the biggest communities in cyber space!
Jack: I agree, Stardoll is world that we all get lost in, Stardoll is our crack coccaine, and I am addicted, I am the Charlie Sheen of Stardoll, sniffin up all those pixels. She could have at least left us a message or something. Maybe her internet is down or something, NOBODY KNOWS. I can't wait for her to return so I can find out where the FUCK she has been.
Selena: YES! Where the FUCK are you? I miss my little banana/wifey!
Well, Perez darling we hope you come back SOON!!! The
sooner the better!

AND THAT'S WHAT'
S UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment