Saturday, March 26, 2011

[Insert relative gag for title]



Hola. I just have to say, it is great to be back to my original writing position here on PSG, I've never felt so at home.

I have learned a hell of a lot from being on Stardoll, one of the main things being, I have the right to express my opinion, which is why it is great to be on such a huge blog such as PSG, because I can express my opinion here, and learn how to deal with conflict and disagreement.

I know that last time, I made a mistake and did something I regret doing so much, but it's in the past now. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. I guess this is me kind of apologizing and making a promise to you guys that I won't bring such filth on to this blog again.

Moving on...


Recentley, a lot of well known people on Stardoll are starting to jack in the game, not logging in as much and therefore not being as social anymore. It's hard to see these people go, as they were such an important brick in the wall of Stardoll socialites. I'm referring to such members as Hunnigall, N1mka4eva and Isabella.Arci. Don'tcha just miss 'em? I know I do. They made such a big impact on Dollywood, and now, they're like...no where. It's sad really. But it brings me to my next assumption...


IS IT TIME FOR NEW ELITES?


Personally, I think it is. We need a new wave or raw talent and social skills to crash down on Stardoll. SOON. I'm not saying the "current elites" are boring, I'm just saying, we need someone to spice stuff up, you know, someone different, who could leave us all with our chins on the ground.

I have a feeling it's gonna happen, but I don't think people are gonna like it. Envy is the worst sin, it brings out the worst in people, and it creates breaks in relationships and society. But why do we envy? Well, it's simply because in the end, we want others, to envy us.

xoxo
Kanye Lohan.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment