Monday, March 28, 2011

Avante Garde


Hi guys and gals :)

Lovely day isn it?

Just logged on and answered my GB comments and replies on others, as usual and when I came to Nojarama's suite I was welcomed with an unusual ensemble.. 

I Love It!!!!


Nojo is one sexy beast ;)

Everytime I visit him, he ALWAYS has something gorgeous on, one day it may be normal mens wear and one day he looks like Grace Jones on crack :D Me love alot! I have tried this out my self and lets just say, not my thing.. Look at how my Avante notsoGarde outfit came out;

Don't laugh xD I failed miserably at doing this, I know! I look like a molding carrot!

Enough about me!
Let's talk creativity!

Nojo!
You are one of the most creative guys I know! I salute you :D
I can't wait to see your next amazing attire! You go gurl!! ;)

PS: Blogger deleted my last post because of a spammer in the comments!! Shame on you!

Selena 

No comments:

Post a Comment