Monday, March 7, 2011

OH YES! But I'm not sure... Hope so!


Sooo, sweet darlings and beloved cupcakes!
I am SO happy to do a blog post on the 'Most wanted hacker's leaving!
Yup, THAT bitch! Mizzmileywhocaresabouttherestofherlameassusername!!! 9! *Exhausted*

(Click the image)
Go on then!
Selena: WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Sorry about that. I just needed to show ya'll my appreciation! Ok, 'Destiny' is leaving Stardoll! I am so happy yet SO worried! Is this just one of her schemes? Is she opening a new account? Is she just going to open a new account? Or is she REALLY leaving?

Do you want to hear what we have to say? JK, course you do! :*

Jack: DING DONG THE HACKING BITCH IS DEAD. Well, her Stardoll life is definitely over. This is more than likely a stupid scheme for her to get MORE fame, as if she hasn't already got enough from hacking everyone but the kitchen sink (old British saying). I, for one, am so fucking glad she is leaving! It will make Stardoll much of a better place again. She is the devil of Dollywood, and to be honest, no
one wants to be in the presence of the devil.

Selena: Darling, the only thing she is in Dollywood is a piece of SHIT lying on Starbazaar boulevard at the corner of FAIL! I really hope she's leaving for real! She has been doing SO much shit over the past few weeks. I'm disgusted beyond belief! She doesn't show ANY kind of remorse either, she is leaving it all behind, continuing her life while she has been making a MESS in Dollywood! I'm starting to think she is some kind of a psychopath... They have NO conscience WHAT SO EVER and all I'm saying is that she has not been sharing any kind of true feelings on the bad shit she has done!

Jack: Totally agreed Selena, couldn't have put it better myself. The fact that she has not apologized for anything, nor returned hardly any money or rares is completely disgusting. Hackers are basically brainless morons, she should have thought this through ALOT more before she "attacked". She has epically failed in becoming Stardoll's bad girl, I don't know what she thought she would gain from hacking
the sooner she's gone, the better.

Selena: I agree, she has failed epically at being SD's 'bad girl' She is just a bad PERSON! I wonder how she is in real life... I can't help but ask myself; does she have any friends? Does her parents love her? Does she love them? Does she even have parents? I don't know, her acts proofs that she is missing something important in life, is it the loving parents she miss? Or just the damn brain? It's way in over my head to sit here and give her a diagnosis, all I'm saying is SEEK HELP Destiny, SEEK HELP!

Jack: She needs A LOT of help. The thing she doesn't realise, is that hacking is THEFT, theft is a CRIME and criminals go to JAIL. If somebody chooses to take legal action, "Destiny" could end up in prison. Luckily, as far as I am aware, no one has chosen to do so, although, if "Destiny" continues this hacking addiction, sooner or later, somebody WILL.

Selena: Luckily for HER yes! I might be crazy for saying this but I HOPE some one takes legal action, maybe it will set her in place just a little bit. She NEEDS to be sat in in place, she has done horrible things and I am SICK of it, it actually makes me want to CRY every time I see a new RARE in her suite! I just feel SO bad for everyone who was hacked by her, including you my darling Jackisha! A little advice, NEVER EVER give out your personal info to ANYONE unless you know them well! Like, REALLY well!

Jack: I never gave her my password, I foolishly gave her the answer to my email security question without noticing. I was lucky, I managed to get her to give my most of my stuff back, and I only had 300SD on my account at the time. The new page here on PSG is really helpful and everyone should read it if they want there password to be kept safe. One last thing to say; "Destiny", if you're reading this,
BYE BYE BITCH!

Selena: BUH BYE! Hope we will NEVER see your face on SD again :) Live well fameSKANK!

AND THAT'S WHAT'S UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment