Monday, March 21, 2011

TTT! SOLD TO THE BEST SUCKER! *bangs hammer*



*curtains open as I step out in tuxedo*
Just kidding! This is just another of your (now) WEEKLY, What’s Up?’s.
This week, we will be discussing the sale of TTT (Tyler’s Top Trends). The lucky buyers were Eamonn/fashionngirl./FashionMan. and Kimberly/xxlovexx. They own it as a pair and will run it together. Hmm, here’s what we think...


Jack; I find it just the SLIGHTEST bit suspicious that the “lucky” buyers of TTT, are both models for Tyler’s Top Models, Tyler’s new project coincidence? I think not. I don’t understand how it was sold though, was it an auction or what?

Selena; All I know is that when this 'deal' was 'sealed' I did my hair and makeup... How many cocks did they have to suck to get it?

Jack; Probably just the one, Tyler’s tiny one. (LOL) I bet they paid big time though, maybe Eamonn and Tyler had internet sex to “seal” the “deal”, and Kimberley just had to watch. The lengths some people go to for things on Stardoll, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Selena; IKR? I was like, paying NO attention... How fucking boring... Like, ''OOOOH, I'm going to sell my blog!WII! COME, BUY!CHEAP, wait, no, expensive! SUCK MY DICK!'' And they are going to own a blog with TYLER’S name in the, yah, name... Like WTF MAN? Why buy a used blog?

Jack; I agree, I wouldn’t buy a blog with someone elses name in the title, it’s just kinda weird. Unless they can change the URL, I don’t think it’s a good idea. Just let the blog die, it’s another one of Tyler’s failed projects that he has given up on, he shouldn’t be passing his failure onto others.

Selena; OMG, you took the words right out of my mouth! How do you do that? Got a fork? The blog IS dead... LOL! If they would have changed the URL, no one would visit! Whatevs...

Jack; Exactly, so no matter what, TTT (Tyler’s Terrible Trainwreckofablog) will fall flat on its face in just a matter of time itself.

AND THAT’S WHAT’S UP

No comments:

Post a Comment