Sunday, March 13, 2011

Designing T-shirts For Japan...



Wont help the people in Japan.
Changing our presentations and making shirts is such a
sweet gesture but how is it actually helping anyone?

Save your Stardollars and pray for them and donate to Red Cross instead. Or you can
CLICK HERE to find out a few ways to help, even if you dont have the money to donate. You can even help by buying items on Farmville for Facebook. It would be nice if Stardoll donated a portion of the Stardollars we buy but I doubt that this will ever happen.


This is a horrible tragedy. I don't mind sharing with you all. Although I try to smile through adversity, I cry when I'm alone.
My heart really goes out to those who have lost their homes, family members and lives.
A lot of the girls I know are still trying to find their family members, and I haven't heard from my friend in Tokyo as of yet.

First it was September 11th U.S.
Then it was Haiti January 11th
Now Japan March 11th...

I'm not sure what to think at this point. All I can do is hope and pray.
But I do know for a fact that buying shirts on SD wont help them.
Thats all I know...

#PrayForJapan

#PrayForTheWorld


xoxo,
CommesDesGarcon

No comments:

Post a Comment