Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WHY DO WOMEN NAG?

I was watching one T.V. programme one day with the above topic being discussed. It was a phone-in programme. Various reasons were mentioned by callers as responsible for women nagging.

Some of the reasons include :


 It is in their nature to nag

They feel unloved, unappreciated, uncared for etc

Not carrying them along in decisions that concern them

It is a way of letting off steam etc etc etc

The particular contribution that caught my attention is this : "Women nag because they are not knacked well, a woman well knacked will not nag. After nagging na knacking remain".

After watching the programme, I went home put into practise that contribution that caught my attention and my marriage has been the better.

I may not be able to exhaust reasons why women nag, so please let's have your view on same.

No comments:

Post a Comment