Saturday, March 26, 2011

No! Absolutely NOT!


I will not be known as 'Whats her name'!

I am Selena! 

S.E.L.E.N.A

Get it right you troll!!! (Prety_darn_cute) Damn, you are one boring motherfucker!

I see, you want to be like me and Jack, write shit about people we don't really know TOO well... But hey, its been done! BY US! Seriously, get on with the plain boring writing you did before (Not that I have EVER seen any of ur posts or even ever heard of you) HOE!

I mean, like, attacking people? Fine, it's what gossip blogs is all about! Well, not all but it sure as fucking hell is a part of it! What I'm trying to say is that,WHEN you are making a post about someone and you are trying to trash them, be funny! It helps! You wouldn't know what funny was if someone smashed it in ur fugly face! WORD.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is...



I suggest you crawl back into where ever you decided to come out from, and stay there.

Hell yeah! Because Ruubin said so!

No comments:

Post a Comment