Thursday, March 31, 2011

SD Employees gone wild...


Who are the people behind Stardolls first few members? We all know that Callie.Stardoll is the actual first member. But what about the 2nd, 3rd 4th and so on? What lies beneath the surface of these mysterious first members with odd suites full of displaced objects? The answer is simple: The people behind the first few thousand members are indeed employees of Stardoll. Some people may say "dur we already knew that." But you'd be surprised at the amount of people who don't. Just check the guest books to see the ridiculous offers of make-overs and other chain spam. Its kind of funny. I wonder what the employees think when they see a girl in their guest book trying to hack them by offering a seemingly innocent suite revamping...


Mikael-Member#3
By far the most intriguing of all the SD workers. There was no member #2 so technically Mikael is it.
Looking at his suite I can only wonder if he hates animals or if he loves them. Gerbils totally c
reep me out, but the pretty bunnies bring everything to a happy medium for me. Is the horse peeking out of the floor creepy or cute? We'll never know.



Miken-Member #4
He seems like a pretty normal guy. Aside from the fact that he's wearing a
gorgeous pair of chandelier earrings and has a baboon standing beside him.
How can you not love a man with a fairy on his shoulder?
I want that gameboy shirt.



Rikard-member#5
There isn't much I can speculate about this employee other than bored at
work or either too busy working to care. Hmm.
Looks like something Lady Gaga could pull off. Kudos Rikard.


Aaltomi-member#7
He looks like a pimp. I'm not sure whether or not dressing like a pimp is
still cool but I'll let you make your own assessment on this one.


Bullerulle-member#10
His celeb doll look alike is listed as Harrison Ford. Harrisons pretty old. Maybe this guy is the president of Stardoll or some important big wig in the company. The scuba mask, kilt and blazer is definitely making a fashion statement. Ok maybe it isn't but it IS funny, you must admit. Seems as if most of the employees have a great sense of humor.


Nitkitin_v2 -member#11
I'm not sure whats going on with this employee but all I
know is that I see a camera, a whip and TV screens. Britney Spears?

Brodd- member#13
I think I found Stardolls first ever "elite'. All white suite. Very clean and minimalist. This isnt really my personal style but I always love to see when someone can really pull it off. I personally cant even eat a piece of bread without making a mess and my medoll cant either so no white for me. . .


Schildt-member #1000
I skipped through to see who member 1000 was since member #100 wasnt very interesting...
Who doesn't know Schildt? Most people, when taking a glance at his suite think "nonsense". But I see fine art. The strategic placement of the hot irons....all hanging from the ceiling in a white room. But what does it all mean, Schildt? He seems like one of those artsy-fartsy types and I can dig it.


I'm sure I could go on forever to list even more interesting SD members/employee suites
but there isn't enough time in the day. At 100 million members, SD has LOADS of workers who have different responsibilities and tasks. We normal members always think of how cool and fun it would be to work for SD, but it seems as though it's so much work that we wouldn't be half as interested in dressing our dolls if we actually had to dress them for a living. Still, I wonder. What would it be like in the day of a Stardoll employee. Is it fun? Hectic? Quiet? Boring? Is the boss nice or is he/she a total jerk? All we can do is wonder for now...


xoxo
Gia

No comments:

Post a Comment