Thursday, March 31, 2011

No!!!!!!! Please?


DARLING readers, we love you! ALL OF YOU!

I have come to a realization, we DO need you, the anons, the beloved 'I'mmashowmyIDs' and all in between. Because, readers is what makes a blog!

This hate need to stop, we are ALL digging us DEEPER and deeper into a black hole, and we really don't want that, do we?!

NO!!! 

Don't tell people to go read other blogs instead, READ PSG!!!!

PSG dishes you all with delicious; Gossip, Rants, Opinions, Funny random posts, AND BEST DRESSED LISTS FOR GODS SAKE!!!! BD LISTS! (Keep them in mind) ;)

We NEED you all! Me, personally am ASHAMED of how I deleted comments, OFC you can say your opinions, I feel like a TOTAL jerk for doing it and I will never do it again!

Remember, WE LOVE YOU ALL! We really love you all, the haters, my friends, your friends, big mommas friends, cuz you all read PSG!

STAY STRONG READERS!

STOP THE HATE!!!!!

Selena 

No comments:

Post a Comment