Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Noelle DEAD?!



This evening I was going about my daily Stardoll business, answering Guestbook messages visiting friends etc. and to my horror, I see this particular message in my good friend Elite-girl's Guestbook...



 Of course, Lindas natural reaction is to question eliteprotect, because what she is saying seems very unlikely to be true. eliteprotects reply...




This really began to make me think. Maybe she is telling the truth, who could be sick enough to lie about the death of such an admired idol? I decided to investigate further and visit eliteprotect's page...



Thinking even more now, I wonder to myself- is she being serious? Her presentation seems so heartfelt. Who would lie about this? Ever heard the phrase "Don't always believe what you read on the internet". Maybe eliteprotect is using this story of Noelle's death as a way to create a stir, accompanied by Noelles' absence, how could it fail? I know from personal experience that getting too caught up in the dramas of Stardoll can make you say or do crazy things that you will later regret.

I truly do hope she is lying and that Noelle is well and safe, but at the moment I am in utter shock. If she is telling the truth, then I don't even know what to say...


What are your opinions on this matter?
Do you have any news on this rumour?



xoxo, freeduck_

No comments:

Post a Comment