Saturday, November 5, 2011

Kelly Brook is every geek's dream woman as she dons skintight PVC outfit to shoot new sci-fi movie

Kelly Brook is every geek's dream woman as she dons skintight PVC outfit to shoot new sci-fi movie



By Sarah Bull

Last updated at 2:45 PM on 2nd November 2011



She's not had the best success with her movie career, with films such as Fishtails, Piranha 3D and School For Seduction under her belt.

But Kelly Brook is no doubt hoping to change all that with her latest role, in the sci-fi movie adaptation of French comic Heavy Metal.

And the 31-year-old model made every geek's dreams come true today as she posted pictures of herself on set on her Twitter page.


A geek's dream woman: Kelly Brook posted a shot of herself on the set of her new sci-fi movie wearing a skintight PVC outfit
A geek's dream woman: Kelly Brook posted a shot of herself on the set of her new sci-fi movie wearing a skintight PVC outfit

In the shots, Kelly is seen pouring her curves into a low-cut, skintight PVC outfit while posing next to two men dressed as turtles.

Kelly accompanied the shot with the caption: 'Turtle heads'.

The curvy model then sent a message to movie director Eli Roth which read: '@eliroth Shooting live action version of French Comic Heavy Metal you would so dig this shizzle.'


Green screen: Kelly is in Belgium shooting the movie, an adaptation of the popular comic books
Green screen: Kelly is in Belgium shooting the movie, an adaptation of the popular comic books

In another shot, Kelly is seen filming against a huge green screen, squatting on the floor and staring directly into the camera.

Screen star: Kelly's most recent offering, Piranha 3D
Screen star: Kelly's most recent offering, Piranha 3D

Kelly flew to Belgium on Sunday night to start shooting the film, a movie adaptation of the hit French comic books.

The magazine, which debuted in France in 1974 before being picked up in America in 1977, won millions of fans worldwide with its mix of science fiction and erotica.

Kelly is still hoping to make it as an actress despite her role in her most recent movie Piranha 3D, and insisted in an interview last year she is 'serious' about acting.

She said: 'If people want to cast me in roles because of my body or how I look, then I'm just going to embrace that, because that's not going to be the case forever and I'm pretty serious about what I do.

'I love what I do, and I approach every job with professionalism and enthusiasm. It doesn't make me any less important than anyone else in the movie, just because of the fact that I'm in a bikini.

'People like to dumb it down, which is fine, I've got no issue with that. I'm happy with what I do and what I bring to the table and that's all that matters really.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2056638/Kelly-Brook-geeks-dream-woman-dons-skintight-PVC-outfit-shoot-new-sci-fi-movie.html#ixzz1caww34VO

No comments:

Post a Comment