Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scandalous Trade, Busted!



We're all used to trading here on Stardoll. We normally trade clothes for money, clothes for clothing, whatever. Recently TrixieDeeLight(Blake) shared with me that someone was willing to accept a nude picture of him for 'rare' dress.

Blake received a message from Fashionman. saying, "Faith Hill Dress- Bid at 1,000 Buy it now at 2,500". Need I explain? Here is their full conversation:



If you read the skype conversation you'll see that Blake offered Eamon a nude picture for the dress. The odd thing about this is that Eamon didn't say no. Instead he asked if he a 6-pack, and if you ask me he wasn't talking about beer, if you know what I mean.

When I spoke to Eamon about this situation he told me that Blake was interested in the dress, unfortunately he had no money to purchase the dress so he offered him a nude picture. Eamon told me he declined Blake's offer, which we see he didn't say no immediately. He then told me that Blake sent him a picture of his face, without asking for a face picture, which we clearly see him asking for a face picture.

Come to think of it, a few weeks ago some of Stardoll's 'new generation' had a little "get together" aka lets talk about sex party. I was immediately felt uncomfortable but these people, mostly younger than I talking about things they've NEVER done before so openly. There were nude pictures of nameless guys. Ask anyone who was there you'd swear that skype conversation was filled with gay desperate OLD MEN! I have nothing against gays, but the old desperate ones who watch re-runs of Sex in the City, watch out for them!

At one point in the conversation Nojarama wrote:

So Nojo copied and pasted a message Blake left him privately saying "PLZ $END ME NUDE$". Blake seemed kind of embarrassed then replied saying "what are you smoking nojo??" and immediately left the conversation which If I were in that position (which I most likely won't be in) I'd probably do that same.

Well that is enough with this! I'm about to go grab my camera... I'd do anything for MKA RC.(joking) Later!

UPDATE!
Eamon has just announced he will be leaving Stardoll!

No comments:

Post a Comment