Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lipstick Magazines Presents a New Idea

Lipstick Magazine's Lizs has announced a new branch/idea earlier- Photoshop to StarDesign accessories. According to her spoiler, she will be designing accessories/handbags in Photoshop, and then transferring them to StarDesign on the blank squares. I don't think this is such a great idea, even though it is a first. You can only wear them in the room that has the same background as the design. I guess it's worth a shot though, because some people might like it. Here is the spoiler she sent me:
-
We only got two entries for the Sale Shopper of the month, so I'll feature both of them here.
theloveablenerd
Ruubin
-
I'm quite tired of hearing about people whine about my writing/the fact that I posted about a sale. But hey, there's no such thing as bad press. I'm also tired of hearing people post with bad grammar/excessive cussing. I rarely ever use cuss words in my posts, and I really don't think it's necessary on Stardoll, aimed to young girls. Sure I cuss in life, and around friends, but that's a whole different story. I also need a banner...

No comments:

Post a Comment