Friday, April 22, 2011

Jack in the hospital?

I just visited Jack's (freeduck_) page and noticed this message in his presentation, said to be written by his mother (click to enlarge):
I gotta say, as much as I love Jack and don't want to think he'd lie about this, this message seems odd to me. Jack does take his Stardoll life very seriously, and I could see him possibly asking his mom to do this, but would a mother really rush to post on her child's Stardoll page if they were in critical condition in the hospital? Doesn't seem like that would be high on her list of priorities. There are also a few things that just don't add up in the way the accident is described. And it doesn't help that Jack is known as the boy who cries "wolf". For now I'm taking the Charlotte approach, I'd rather go along with it and believe it's true than accuse my friend of lying when they're not. I really hope he's okay.

What do you think?

P.S. Radio Perez is starting earlier today, in about 40 minutes (5pm EST instead of 6), stop by we'll be talking about this and everything I missed this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment