Friday, February 26, 2010

Whoa.

What was the point of this?? I read it like 3 times and still can't decipher anything that would qualify as funny or called for about it. All of that because of a photo of a message that no one can even prove was actually written by UndamyUmbrella? And even if you could prove she wrote it, you're mad because she called someone "rude and childish". That's her big sin? Oh, that and she's annoying and complains a lot and dresses like Frankenbitch. For that she deserves to be accused of being a male pedophile? That was just NASTY. I am truly disgusted by that article, and I had to say this publically here on the blog because I don't want anyone thinking I agree with or condone anything that was said.

Underneath all of the ranting and transparent attempts at attention-whoring, Kasia is a smart girl. Most of the time I agree with what she says, just not how she says it. Her arguments lose credibility because she chooses to present them in unnecessarily dramatic ways that prove she's mostly trying to get a reaction out of people, instead of just intelligently stating her case. Is she obnoxious and pretentious? Yeah. Do I agree with how she betrayed Dan? No. Are those reasons for anyone to crucify her the way they do? Not. At. All.

So this is my very public slap on the wrist to Mr. Anthony Springman Slutgate. I know that you're young and don't always think before you say things, and most of what you say is hyped up for dramatic effect. But I think it's important to point out that you and Kasia have something in common: You BOTH love attention. The difference is that the way you go about it is usually entertaining. This time, however, it just wasn't =/

p.s. The confusion over who actually wrote the "Kiyah Pulls a Kasia" article could have been avoided. Try to always use your photo headers yal!

No comments:

Post a Comment