Friday, February 26, 2010

Sorry guys...


I'm going to be mature about this, and admit that I was wrong. I'm sorry for being so crude, and mean - but I was EXTREMELY pissed at whateverthefuck I read. Nicole is a great friend to me, and I wrote that for her. I let her approve it and then I pressed post. After reading it again, it was extremely immature of me to say those things. Not only did I step over the line, and moved it back a light year. I abused my spot on this blog... and hope that you guys can once again accept me. Please forgive and forget me, because I realize now - that is all we can do. I don't want people to get the wrong perception of me, so I'm humbling myself. I guess we can think of this as my press release. I stooped down to her level with that post..... I'm quite the little bitch these days. I'll just go take some midol, sleep a little, and come back a little bit nicer. I'm sorry to Kasia, the readers, and Perez for disgracing the blog.



--sPRiinGy.

No comments:

Post a Comment