Thursday, February 11, 2010

Who Wore It Best/ Random Rant



Hey everyone, so I just wanted to let most of you know that my Internet is being weird right now, so that is why I have not been posting/replying to msgs/guestbooks etc!But anyway, as I was browsing through some friends suites, I noticed that N1mka4eva (Charlotte) and Rachweee123 (stephanie) looks are very similar! From the over sized sunglasses, the knee high socks, Birkin bags, and the 'Kohls'jacket, there is obvious resemblance to both outfits. I wonder who was inspired by who. And who do you guys think wore it best? Comment and let me know :)

UPDATE: So today I signed onto stardoll to find comments in my guestbook from Kiyah (zanegirl90210) claiming I have 'no class' because I didnt show enough respect for Alexander McQueen and I was called all sorts because of my 'who wore it best'. I would just like to publicly apologise if anyone thought I was being heartless in posting a who wore it best. To be honest, I didn't think it was a big deal, but evidently some thought it was. So this is an apology for those people who may have taken offense, however, Kiyah's approach towards it was disgusting and she had the nerve to tell me I had no class, when she stooped so low so try and humiliate me and corner me. I think an apology is needed on her behalf, but I won't be holding my breath. R.I.P Alexander McQueen

No comments:

Post a Comment