Thursday, February 11, 2010

Manolo.Dicicco: My Fashion Valentine

I just saw a post on Manolo.Dicicco's Dioguardi Couture collection on Stardoll Hell and I'm OBSESSED! It's a sweet and sophisticated collection of flirty party dresses (two of which are modeled by our very own Nicole-0 and N1mka4eva!), sleek cocktail attire, and lovely capes set on a stunning runway, just in time for a Valentine's Day date. And the final "wedding dress" piece is a gorgeously constructed gown that literally has me cursing the choice of winners for Decade of the Teens and wishing Stardoll would create this collection for the shop instead!! I'm posting my favorite looks below, but please check out Manolo's blog to see the entire collection!:


N1mka4eva, Nicole-0, Ciaraleanne

 
.Marcela.., doinker_chic, Firdurlove

No comments:

Post a Comment