Sunday, February 28, 2010

Freakshow Awards: Best Dressed List



MESSAGE FROM TYLER: Running an awards show is not as easy at it looks. Or at least, as easy as I thought it looked. For the February Freakshow Awards ceremony being my first, I feel great. I got a tremendous amount of support and publicity and it just makes me want to continue and work harder. I don't want to give too much away, but next month - expect a different turnout. Unlike other awards shows I have seen, I didn't start out with a fancy Red Carpet, or an official after party. I felt like, by doing this I left room for improvement. I guess what I am trying to say is The Freakshow Awards, March - are in the works as you read this; better than ever!

N1Mka4Eva, Nicole-0, Springate, DanPuffs


Gothribbon, flipflop96, Looc123, WriteMaryCat


Babuci1991, r1ma, Anchesenamon, LuceLuce


Mysecketlover, gkmktk, toxxic.angel x2


Vasia28-, Fakeshake3, EMILYmileyrocks, missemilieA98


Slaggot, .pease., Monroe..., Starszn


tcholas93, lilyandmile, ashantiBoo, dirk691


Welsh_witch, foreversecret, winter4543, collectorcentre


star_awards, Hunnigall, emorox4eva, Beverlyhillshei


Manolo.DiCicco, John_el_mejor, Haitianrichboy9, Tylerisbold

No comments:

Post a Comment