Sunday, February 7, 2010

Style Stalker: FatiMuchi


Hey everyone, sorry my Style Stalker is late, I've had a really busy weekend! This week, I was looking for clean-cut outfits, which are stylish and not over the top. Fatima created some really chic outfits, which are affordable and give an edge to her MeDoll. I particularly like the first outfit, as I am such a fan of the black and pink colour combination. Although her outfits are kept simple, they display a real sense of fun within them. Accessories definetly give an outfit that SOMETHING, and I love how she has accessorised! I also L.O.V.E that 'LE' bag, I think it is cute and perfect for an evening or day outfit. The white eyeshadow is great for really opening up a MeDoll's eyes, so if you don't own it...GO GET IT. It's great for a softer look or that smokey eye.

My next Style Stalk, I think I will have YOU guys vote who you want to be stalked. There should be a poll up early next week where you will vote for a specific member. If you guys know any members with interesting and a nice sense of style, comment below and leave their stardoll name, and I will check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment