Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Radio Perez: Iconic VMA Moments!

This week's theme, as suggested by Style_Magazine, is iconic moments from the MTV VMA Awards! Those of you that have been reading the blog since the beginning probably remember when Isabella, Noelle, and I recreated the infamous Britney/Madonna/Christina kiss from the 2003 VMAs for my Madonna Through The Ages party, one of my favorite themes. That's the kind of thing we wanna see! 
**As always, anyone who wants their outfit considered for the Best & Worst dressed list can save it in their album and let me know, or take a picture and link to it in the comments (please don't do both!).**

This will be the last costume party for a while, my classes start soon and I just want to chill for now. If another blog contributor wants to take over for the next few weeks feel free! :):)  
(Decor Couture Best & Worst dressed will be up soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment