Monday, August 29, 2011

The Photo Mystery Is Solved!


Hey guys, remember like 2 posts back when I posted about how Austin(Alexapie200), was being bullied and I couldn't stand it?

Yeah, okay, well now we know who the 'culprit' is behind edited the infamous photo.

Well it was no other than Debbie(supastar4real)!

Though her reason wasn't to bully him about, but I guess it went too far when she allowed Reece to grab a hold of it.

Her reason(from the Stardoll Hour): "..About three or more weeks ago, before Africa (yes, it became relevant !), I was at a Radio Perez and Austin was really taking the piss (an expression, look it up). He was really not getting the hint that his face on cam was not wanted.

Like seriously, every flipping week, the kid sits there with no microphone doing nothing, but the annoying Justin Bieber hair flip. After a while, not wanting to see his face is understandable, right? I told him to get off cam and he insulted me with his best comebacks. I don't remember them, but they were pretty bad. But if you know me, you'd know that insults over stardoll are like pieces of dookie to me. Pain over pixels? Just pathetic... I later decided that I wanted him to get the message that he should stop trying to get under my skin.

So I got two people that I knew didn't like him: Sofi and Reece. I knew Sofi didn't like him because he tried to add her on facebook plus he had a crush on her and Reece didn't like him because well, some sissy quarrel they had, I suppose. I put my Picnik premium membership to use and put some blush, lipstick and C&C mascara on him (crappy & clumpy). Because I knew everyone has seen his face before, just not dolled up like the picture above. I later decided I wouldn't do anything with the picture because I've already blocked him. So its not like I could have a fun GB fight with him. But I did still showed it to Sofi or Reece (I can't remember who saw it first).

So, I guess when I was away in another country, all of y'all got to see my 3 minutes work. I didn't think the picture would be a big deal, and I still think its not. But all off you are having alot of pity for him, so I guess it is."

And she owns up to her fault like a lady, not denying her part on the matter. She stated she merely showed the wrong(or right) people the photo and they took it too far. Thats why I adore Debbie for this. And she is right, he has gotten tons of pity over this, and like I said in my last post about this, I don't pity him at all, I just hate bullying.

And.. she's right. Austin does just come to Radio Perez to sit on webcam doing nothing, and swear up a storm most times. And he has been very rude to others while there. Like I remember Dan(SaltyDan) asked to to get off webcam, and he just ignored Dan and talked about how fabulous he looked in the chatbox.

---
So you guys decide, was this a case of harmless fun, horrible bullying, or just stupid?

Love, Dei

No comments:

Post a Comment