Sunday, August 28, 2011

Radio Perez: DRAG QUEENS

Due to popular demand (and me thinking it's an awesome idea), this weeks theme is...
Yes, that's right, DRAG QUEENS! So, whip out your wacky wigs, extravagant eye make up, high heels and don't forget to go drag queen crazy!

If you don't know what a drag queen is, it's basically a man who performs or just casually dresses as  a woman, think of it as like a step down from a tranny, but much more over the top! But for a more detailed description click here.

I hope you all have fun with this theme, as I know I definitely will!

Please post your links in the comments on this post or you can mail them to me on Stardoll, my username is freeduck_ for those of you who don't know. I will only accept tinypic or imgur links, if your outfit is in your Album, please tell me what page.

DON'T BE A DRAG JUST BE A QUEEN

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment