Friday, August 26, 2011

Its So Cool To Cyberbully


Yesterday, a friend of mine from Stardoll, while talking to me, sent 'Alexapie200's guestbook got crazy today!', and quite frankly, I blocked him a while ago after he utterly annoyed me, and lets just say, I NEVER block people. So when I finally revisited him, I still had the block settings on, so I couldn't view his guestbook.

So today when I got to Stardoll to buy free clothes, since Stardoll now has that 123,456,789 million members outfit in the plaza, and afterward, I checked my block settings and decided to see for myself right quickly before I got off of Stardoll, and at first all I saw was comments like 'Don't let them get to you', or 'Bullies!' And after I went a couple of pages, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Basically, from what I see, the story is, SOMEONE went to Austin's Facebook (Alexapie200 is a boy) and edited a photo of him with his family and decided to draw lipstick, blush, foundation, and eye makeup on it, and someway the picture got around, so far around that Reece(mizzmileycyrus9) posted it on Sofi(Lulla96)'s blog (The Stardoll our; which the post has already been removed), and lets just say he was NOT a happy camper about it.




(Click to enlarge)

But I am not talking about this because of a photo, I could care less. The reason I made this post is this. After stating that they were edited, Sofi and Reece (to be honest I don't know whether Linda was being a troll or being serious about 'Austin Day').




(Click to enlarge)
This is simply pathetic. What kind of sick fucks want to torment and tease someone by saying 'Nobody cares for you', 'You will never be known', 'You're a shit stain'.

I do NOT tolerate bulling anyone, at all! And sadly I use to take up for Reece because I knew people bullied him a lot, but now, he is just being a hypocrite, but lets not forget Sofi in this matter, I am sorry if they are mad at me for saying this, but YOU are the pieces of shit. Bullying in ANY form, internet or not, is STILL horrible, not everyone has the mental stability to be strong after constant scenes of mockery.

And the sad thing is, he said to be left alone over 5 TIMES, and yet Sofi continued and topped off her bullying by saying 'You are the shit stain of underwear of life :D' Seriously? You take it THAT FAR? I don't care what he's been saying to you personally (if he has) but why the FUCK would you want to say that?!

I am sad to know these people and call them friends. No I am not mad at either, I don't get mad at people, but I am pee'd off by someone being bullied so cruelly. But I want to know, why? Why go to such lengths to torture someone? Does it make you feel better about yourself? I hope karma is a real bitch.

Love, Dei

Opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment