Monday, June 27, 2011

Ta~Ta, Kiss My Ta~Ta's

Hello, obviously it's me, everyone's favorite PSG blogger. Anyone who thinks I'm not the most popular blogger in the world should read the comments. I mean, it's blatant that the readers love me. Just kidding of course.
So, it's pretty obvious that I'm not your favorite writer here. I don't mind bad comments or trash-talkers, but one of the reasons I've been taking such long breaks from Stardoll is because 3/4th of the people here have huge egos. But why? Usually people get egotistical for winning an award, or a contest. Here it's just because someone compliments them on their outfits, or because they can produce a pixelated piece of art. I don't know why people spend so much time on Stardoll, or so much effort. I understand that it's fun, and I get that some people enjoy it- but lately it's gotten out of hand. I know it's a website, and I know that it's our choice whether or not to be social on it, but really, is it necessary to comment that you are 'puking your insides out' just because a writer is back?
Do we really need to spend nights crying because you were featured on a worst-dressed list? I'm all for having fun and spending superstar money, but it gets out of hand when people start buying others memberships just for one dress.
Maybe none of this is making sense, and in the nicest way possible, I really don't care if it does or not. I guess I should be spending more time on Stardoll, with these people I've never met. Now that I think about it, it is more important that my virtual house is cleaner than my real house, or that my pixel puppy has food, and not my real dog. AND don't forget the parties here! Way better than going to a real party with actual people.

Ta-Ta, Kiss My Ta-Ta's

**this post was supposed to be about me quitting, but I'm just such a shitty writer I couldn't even stay on subject**

No comments:

Post a Comment