Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Suck it, bitches!

Hey dolls? Remember me? Of course you do :)
First, my little statement to all my dear haters: Well, hello there. I remember you telling me I am a stupid kid that will never, never be successful in my real life, because I am spending my whole days on Stardoll, and how obsessed I am, and what a whore I am and how... oh whatever, I never cared less. I got to the top, in your virtual world, and I will follow the words of Jay Z, and before - Frank Sinatra: "Since I've made it here, I can make it anywhere". I already imagine how you will eat me in your comments, deliciously envy me as you ever did - Yes, please!

And to all the awesome people: Hey there, guys! Lovin' to see you here :) It's been ages, and you know why? Well, me and my two friends prepared a REAL LIFE online magazine, with the name of D'EPATE - the most shocking online fashion magazine. Well, the release of it will be in the most fancy Lviv's club - Rafinad People, within opening of Lviv Fashion Week, we get a lot of publicity from Ukrainian Fashion, and even such people as Kenzo Takada and Daria Shapovalova will know about the project - Lviv Fashion Week says it all :)Also, exclusively for us: Photographers from Vogue Italy, Harper's Bazaar Ukraine, Marie Claire Paris, Marie Claire Ukraine, L'Officiel do the shoots and you will see them in our next issues!

So, I very welcome you to the site, and magazine, which will be translated to 3 different languages - English, Ukrainian and Russian and we are collecting our team throughout the world! So, if you want to join us - and become a fashion editor, read HERE,  
Follow us on Blogger: http://depate.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/depatemag
Facebook: Here

And of course... the site!

Photo: Mary Semenchenko
Make Up, Hair: Mary Semenchenko
Style: Irene Ravchuk, Mary Semenchenko
Model: Mary Shevchuk, Ok's Models
Spiler by: Oleh Melnyk


By the way - I am not even sorry for this advert, because I think that some perspective young people can actually work with us and in the future - I promice - we'll be the next legendary magazine. I think I've proved enough to you to say those words. 

Say 'Hello!' to the real online game. You in? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment