Sunday, September 19, 2010

LOLita not leaving after all!?

Miss_LOLitaF just broke the record for fastest comeback ever!! After announcing she was "leaving Stardoll forever" about a day ago, LOLita found herself crawling back into Stardoll once again!! She couldn't even make it through 24 hours without Stardoll!!

While checking my Formspring feeds, I noticed LOLita answering this question below:
Once I read that, I checked her Stardoll profile and noticed she changed her "Goodbye Stardoll" message to "I will keep on shining in Dollywood!" I also noticed she has started adding some of her pals onto her friends list again.

So from the looks of it, it seems like Stardoll's infamous attention seeker got the publicly she wanted and is here to stay!

Thanks for the laugh LOLita.
Good to know your still be here to amuse us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment