Sunday, September 26, 2010

DISCOUNTED STARDOLLERS!



Hey everyone, Nimka here, sorry for being extremely M.I.A as of late, I'm just so busy with schoolwork and what not, it's my last year so as you can imagine, it's very hectic. Anyway I'm sorry I don't have some ultra interesting drama to show you today, I guess this is more of an advertisement for someone, you see. I work for someone who sells discounted stardollars, it's completely safe, and very inexpensive. You can purchase anywhere from 200sd - 1000sd+ for a fraction of what stardoll is asking for the same amount. You do NOT pay starbazaar fees, the fee is paid for you, so you get the full amount of stardollars you purchased. You also get your stardollars right after you pay, no waiting. It's very cool and a great and cheap way to get stardollars! If you're interested, please visit www.sdreseller.blogspot.com and get in contact with Servati or myself, as we are the only current advertisers working for SDR (SDreseller).

Pricing:
200sd = $3.50| stardoll price: $5.95
400sd = $7.00| stardoll price: $11.95
600sd = $10.50
800sd = $14.00
1000sd = $17.50| stardoll price: $24.95

Currently only Paypal is accepted, because both you and the seller are protected if anything goes wrong. So what do you guys think of this? The seller wants to remain anonymous, good choice or no point?

No comments:

Post a Comment