Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Personally Dan: Tattoos

I have an appointment at my tattooist shop next week, a three hour session all for me, at first I knew what I wanted done, angel wings on the heel of my feet but I have now changed my mind and don't really want them at all so I had a fun idea - I'll ask the Perez readers what they think.

I have a few ideas, one is the design below across the back of my neck or on my chest, I like the design a lot and I have wanted a diamond tattoo for a while.




My next idea is a sparrow carrying a star also on my neck but on the side closer to my ear, I really think it's a nice idea and would suit my personal style.




I have two ideas for knuckle tattoos, MOR2LIFE or HUNGOVER are two of my favorite songs.


My current favorite idea is a Paris Hilton tattoo across my back, a portrait of the picture below, I love Paris.



Other ideas I am thinking over as a moustache on my index finger, my boyfriends name (Matt) on my hip bone and finally a multi color diamond behind each of my ears.

If you have any cool ideas I would love to hear them, you guys are inventive and creative so I trust you do.

I will post a picture of the finished tattoo when it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment