Saturday, September 25, 2010

All good things...

...must come to an end!

This is going to be my last ever post on Perez, after debating my departure for a while I have decided it is time for me to move on, try new things and challange myself and my writing elsewhere.

I have loved my time here, through the good times and the bad times Perez has always been fun for me, I remember having a discussion with Perez when I first joined; would they accept me, an openly gay guy? I am so thankful that in the most part I think the Perez readers did accept me and support me and I will always, ALWAYS be thankful of your love and support, trust me when I say I have learnt so much from you guys over the last two years I have blogged here.

I'd like to offer a special thank you to the writers I have worked with over the years, there are far to many to mention personally but thank you all for blogging with me, It has been a pleasure and I hope you all have every sucess in whatever you chose in your future, especially my buddy Perez herself, the pioneer of Stardoll Blogging and gossip, a person none of us would be here without.

My biggest thanks should be to our readers though, you guys have been imense.

Bye guys, it's been a blast.

Dan x

No comments:

Post a Comment