Sunday, September 19, 2010

My Illness...

I thought it would be time to reveal this to everyone. I've struggled over it for quite a while, and haven't really figured out how to share it. It's really hard to talk about, and I think I may be writing a book (or movie) about it, as the illness is so rare. I have a serious, and life threatening illness, known as Gifsession. It causes me to obsess over Gif's, and to stare at them for hours. It includes all types of gifs, including ugly faces, funny movements, and firing lazers. If you have this illness too, you may want to contact your internet provider, and get more into detail with them. Here are a few of the things that set me over the edge.
Pole Dancing is Graceful Gif - Pole Dancing is Graceful
Hallelujah, the future is bright.

Snooki, Jersey Shore GIF Pictures, Images and Photos
Hottest waddling penguin EVER.

Oh, You Have a Message Gif - Oh, You Have a Message...
80085

A Volley of Facepalms Gif - A Volley of Facepalms
*facepalm*

She Doesnt Have Her License!
kthxbai

funny animal gif - An Ex-Parrot
They Do Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment