Friday, January 22, 2010

ThePoisonApple


Ever since the mysterious deletion of TheSweetEscape- I've had people asking me about starting a new Stardoll nightclub. A while back Springy had come to me with an idea he had about a fairytale-themed nightclub called ThePoisonApple, but he never did anything with it. A few weeks ago I remembered it and what a great idea it was, and I thought now would be a great time to finally do it! So I present to you ThePoisonApple! (click images to enlarge):

Snow White's Poison Apple Bar & Lounge

The main room is based on Snow White and the house she shared with the Seven Dwarves. Only one dwarf currently works with us though, since stupid Stardoll wouldn't let me buy more than one :(

Alice in Wonderland's Tea Party

The second room is a take on Alice in Wonderland's crazy tea party with the Mad Hatter and March Hare, complete with an upside-down Unbirthday cake, framed playing cards, and the Cheshire Cat hiding in the rose bushes that haven't been painted red by the Queen's guards yet. This is probably my favorite room!

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Waterfall

I know Charlie and the Chocolate Factory isn't technically considered a fairytale, but I couldn't help but make this room! I did my best in recreating the look of the Fudge Room from the movie, and substituted gingerbread men for the Oompa Loompas :):)

Cinderella (based on singingmermaid's design)

Some of you will recognize this room from the article Stardoll Loves Disney in which I featured singingmermaid's Cinderella-inspired room. I recreated it as best as I could, with her permission, and even though it doesn't look as great as hers I really love it and I'm grateful she let me do it. I still need to master my use of perspective when resizing objects. I know she could do something much cooler with the Willy Wonka room!

To schedule an event just add ThePoisonApple, or you can message either me or Anthony. The grand opening event will be announced as soon as we agree on when to have it and decide on the theme. Leave your suggestions in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment