Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Runway - OVER!



Perhaps some of you know the rising magazine that is Runway, owners – Vasia28, Reira422 and Doinker_Chic. Some of you also may know that this magazine has abruptly come to a halt as one of the owners, Reira422, decided to quit spontaneously one day, without the other members even knowing after just one issue! Seems as though it was a game of follow the leader though, with Doinker_Chic quitting soon after (note – Doinker_Chic was the main graphics artist). This is what was said in Vasia’s Guestbook-




How lovely of her, right? I wonder why they decided to quit… maybe there was tension within the team, what do you think? Anyway, I was really curious as to why all of this happened, so I decided to message her about everything that had gone on the last couple of days.



To see what Vasia replied (I know the picture is too small on blogger, so I tinypic'd), CLICK HERE!!


I guess all of that makes sense, the part about Reira going to China all summer and then school work, of course, something to get caught up in, right? But the part that caught my eye is the part where she reveals that her and Mary’s ‘’Secret Deal’’ as Vasia put it – what is that about?! Of course, my nosy self again messaged her asking what this deal was, no reply as of yet, though! What do you think it will be, a new project to hit stardoll, perhaps? Vasia moving on to bigger and better things? I’ll surely update the post when I get a reply, and I’ll be messaging Mary on this secret deal as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment