Friday, January 8, 2010

Damn I Love Stardoll...

Rodarte spring 2010 was quite the scrumptious show. When I logged onto stardoll, I saw the new "In the Nets" collection. HELLO! *rubbing eyes.* This must be too good to be true... Just when I thought that the world of stardoll couldn't serve me up and more blessings... first a job here, and then a rather inexpensive collection. First Rodarte for Target, now Rodarte (in the form of several different faux brands) for Stardoll. What do you think of the new clothes? There also is a Olivier Theyskens for Nina Ricci dress, two Balmain dresses, and two Versace dresses. All over priced - and over styled (in real life). They're well designed... and beautifully made (thanks in full to the Mulleavy sisters). What do you think. Are these clothes unwearable, unwanted, or your everything. I choose the latter of these. In times where the money for designer clothes is hard to come by... you can always rely on virtual heaven to make your wildest dreams come true!

All I can say is yum...
If you have on one of these outfits, or have an oppinion - post either your account name, or what you think in the comments section. Who knows, maybe I'll have a best dressed post!

No comments:

Post a Comment